小笼包与锅贴

小笼包与锅贴
Original post from Agnes Tan
(Please read disclaimer at bottom too)

Close friends of mine would know that asking me out to go eat 小笼包 is a serious taboo. I hate it like anything, until Gwendolyn asked me out and treated me to 小笼包 and 锅贴 over late night supper... and I decided that its not so bad after all~! Gwen's always been a good chat and a great listener. Her topics are usually intellectual and she is such a sweetie~
Of course, I never failed to make her laugh uncontrollably while her mouth's still full.
Our conversations do get serious though... like how both of us have fallen out of our own relationships and are single and lonely at the moment... she got pretty gloomy after this topic...Then, while she held up the last 锅贴 in her chopsticks, she said:
“Q~ 你能够告诉我,我吃了几个小笼包,这锅贴就喂你哦~!"
Q: 。。。两粒包 。。
Yea, I wasn't counting...




Disclaimer: This post is made-up, for fun only! I dun know this girl! I dun even know if she's called Gwendolyn or not!